To measure the extent to which education and training in sleep health and fatigue will benefit EMS personnel
To explore the effects of a novel education intervention on EMS personnel
The study’s two primary outcomes of interest include:
- Sleep quality as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (PSQI)
- Fatigue as measured by the Chalder Fatigue Questionnaire (CFQ)
Target Population & Enrollment Goals
- To enroll multiple EMS organizations from across the United States
- Solicit participation from individual EMS clinicians within these EMS organizations.
What is Required to Participate?
Participation is completely voluntary. Those who agree to participate will be asked to:
- Watch a brief consent video and agree to participate before actually participating
- Answer a baseline survey
- Periodically answer text-message queries that ask about sleep and fatigue
- Watch 10 brief education and training modules focused on sleep health – which will be made available on the website
- Periodically answer text-message questions and surveys over the 6-month study period.
Renumeration for Participation
All EMS clinicians who agree to participate will be provided a $5 dollar gift card at baseline and then $5 dollar gift cards every month of the study.
Want to Participate?
Click Here to Enroll Now!